Monday, August 22, 2005

the end of one thing, yet the beginning of another

Well, summer has quickly flown by, and I have not even had the time to post a blog. That may be because I was not near a computer very much, or just because of my lack of time, either way I have decided it is long overdue. Summer started out as one thing, and quickly turned into something completely different when God took hold of it. I started out working at the theatre. It was fun, but I missed camp a lot this summer.
I discussed it with my parents, quit my job, went to Urban Promise in Toronto for a week, than went straight to camp, and oh what a time I had there.
I got to know people, I never thought I would, between Button (Don't worry he is an idiot) and Skittles and Maraca(We never did have our late night talk), and Fenway(ohh how I love thee Fenway) and Pheeny(what a nice bod you have, darling), and Ripp(I miss your outdoor cooking class) and Rafikik (did you say bloom bum, or blue bum?!?!) and Roscoe(thank you for everything) and Fantaand "Spinner"(you guys are soo cute!) and Pixie(your hugs made my day) and Hubcap(my forever brother) and Lily (Sister 4eva!) and Dot(it was like you were at camp when you weren't! But I missed you!) and Jacky and Cody and Malibu, it was so great to have you all there this past week! I met the greatest children in the world, Ryan and Cody and I miss them terribly! I also fell in love with my boyfriend Richard! Ah!
-Amy

1 comment:

Laura said...

Richard who?? Oh!!! Dick Wood! Gotchya!